Today we went to Willow’s Farm in Hertfordshire as we had heard some great things about it. I have packing for a day trip down to a fine art but have only recently started including a little lunch bag for Little Sis. Now we have weaning well established I take a pouch of puree and a spoon along with her bottles and powder dispenser. Little Sis is such a happy eater that I’ve kept the first pouch she finished in her memory box – proud mummy moment!
Despite promising that it wouldn’t happen the toddler has a blue lunch bag and Little Sis has a pink one.
The Polar Gear Little One’s Lunch Bag was the perfect size for two bottles and her lunch and will be even more useful when I can take fewer bottles and more food. Features include:
- Just right for carrying weaning food and drinks
- Perfect size for assorted food pots, cups, bottles, spoons and bibs
- Re-usable mini ice pack included
- Hygienic PVC free lining can we wiped clean with a soapy cloth
- Insulated for hot or cold use
- Available in pink or blue
- Long adjustable strap
The Polar Gear Little One’s Lunch Bag is available from the online nursery shop Hello Baby. I have to be honest and say the lining is very thin and hasn’t lasted well at all which is a shame as the size of the bag is great.
Disclosure – we were sent this item for the purpose of review.