I wouldn’t say Edward has a naughty streak and I certainly don’t want to start giving his behaviour a label at the ripe old age of 17 months. However, I’ll be the first to admit he has his moments as he makes the transition into toddlerhood. I thought I’d make a top ten of his most challenging activities and boy was it a hard job limiting it to ten…
- constantly playing with the tv cabinet, switching the xbox on and off and pulling cables out
- taking advantage of my forgetting to put all the stair gates up and climbing onto the dining room table
- climbing upstairs to daddy’s office to play with his model aeroplanes or his work computer
- eating the stale bread put down for the birds
- putting our electric toothbrush down the toilet
- putting toilet rolls down the toilet
- screaming whenever someone he doesn’t know says hello to him (his current speciality)
- opening the washing machine door when it’s on
- giving me the cat’s water bowl when it’s full of water
- taking the box of Weetabix and eating them on their own whilst hiding in a corner!
We also took this little video of him recently, enjoying a trip to look at new beds. My husband cut out the running commentary of me saying mind your fingers as well as the bit where he falls out of the wardrobe as he’s laughing so much. It made a nice change that my husband made this recording as I’m normally the one who gets told off for filming him doing things he shouldn’t be!
This post has been written as part of the Tots100 Blog Hop competition sponsored by Dirt Devil